Tomorrow is our 6 year anniversary and below is my anniversary gift to my husband. Though personal, I post it as a memory and landmark of our journey, because he deserves a lot of recognition in the journey we have traveled! Seriously don't know what I would do without him!
Happy 6th Anniversary Sean Peter!
Reasons I Love You
1. Your love and passion for children
Sean when I see you with our nephew, nieces, Layla or any other children your ability to connect them and to one day be a father is crazy amazing. My heart literally melts. They look at you as a positive model and they feel safe. My heart also aches that we have to wait so long for you to be father when nobody deserves it more than you. When that moment happens, that child will be blessed more than ever to have you as their father and will be so proud. God has really blessed you with a gift and I feel fortunate to have found a man with that!
2. Your love and passion for animals
Never did I think I’d find a man that loves animals as much as I do. I love it when you sing and talk to our kitties. Screw the people who think were crazy because how close we are to our babies. You find comfort in them, just as I have since I’ve been a little girl. I also am glad our children will have this instilled in them too! I hope one day we can live somewhere and have a doggy too
3. Your passion to cook
I am one spoiled lady to have someone to cater and cook such wonderful meals. You are amazing the time and love you put into each meal you make. I love how excited you get about it when you talk about it. You are so talented and even more so you are handsome and hot in the kitchen when your doing it!
4. When you soothe me
This isn’t an easy feat sometimes. I know I am really sensitive and truth is, always will be. For the most part when I am sad you are so sweet and will draw me a bath or will reassure me that I am a good person and okay. You have become so much more sensitive to my anxieties and listening to me in the past few weeks. I really want you to know how much that means to me-seriously SO MUCH!
5. Your dedication in taking care of me
You take our vows of in sickness and in health very seriously. You are there in a heartbeat to make sure I am comfortable and okay. It has to be so wearing and I see that frustration sometimes. But that doesn’t stop you from doing it. You are going to be an AMAZING father for this reason too. Your heart is just so big and I admire you for that, because I may not always be as mindful as you are of my needs. So if anything please let me know if you are needing me, I want to do my best for you too!
6. Your dedication to your job even when it’s hard
You are very dedicated to your job and go up and beyond your roles
there. I am proud of you for being assertive and taking
care of yourself too. That is one thing I hope you work on is
finding stress management, because you work really hard and
your body and mind deserve that healthy relaxation and/or release.
7. Your love of family
You value your parents and brother with every piece of your heart. And now you have taken me in our own little family and those values and morals are so important to me. It is a huge reason I wanted to marry you! You are going to be the ideal family man and we will have some very lucky kiddos who will hopefully carry that onto their future families.
8. Your humor and silliness
What would I do without that freaking dorky lovable humor of yours? I believe one our biggest strengths as a couple is this. We could laugh for hours on end and just be silly stupid. I love to blow it up with you, sing karaoke and watch you do the robot-the list goes on and on. You are adorable when you say and do those things. I love you so much for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment