Well in less than one week it's here: the dreaded one year anniversary of our very emotional failed adoption. And one year later still no birthmom matches. I tell you, there are people out there with worlds of hurt and issues bigger than mine, but this continues to be the most painful hideous thing I've endured to date yet. I freaking know our time will come and it will be a beautiful thing, but here and now,(excuse my classy language) it just sucks ass!
I've done everything to take care myself since that horrible experience and by reading above it would be hard to believe I've done a lot of healing. It's just that its the rawness of the anniversary and the yet another childless holiday season that hurts this girl more than anyone could know. I continue to hear pregnancy announcements of now 2nd babies and even some friends that are on their 3rd since we've started trying. It's just a broken record sometimes. And I assure you I know I sound like one too (sorry!).
So to all those close to me and that I love dearly, I'm sorry ahead of time if I'm even more not myself in the next months. Please keep praying for us, that our miracle awaits us and that it happens very very soon!!!
Praying for you! ~Maggie
ReplyDeleteHang in there. I CAN'T imagine what you are going through but you have so many who love you and pray that your prayers will be answered. Mandy
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and I have given you an award. Check it out at http://thebegingingofendometriosis.blogspot.com/p/awards.html
ReplyDelete