A blog about my journey of infertility, endometriosis and adoption. Hoping to relate to and support others!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Why Oh Why Grief?
I really am truly so happy for those that are matched and/or get their BFPs! It warms my heart, because I can relate to their journeys. By why oh why must it reintroduce my grief of not being able to get pg or be matched right now? Ugh, will the crying "poor me" spells ever shorten? It wastes part of my days and I feel like a horrible person for it. All I can say again is, thank the Lord for my hubby. He has been amazing today. Holding me, hugging me and ordering On Demand romantic comedies for me (I think he finally is starting to get it). Again my prayers are working for those I pray for that this is the time to make it happen for them (YES!), but Lord where do I fall on your list? I hope its soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Found your blog through facebook, hope you don't mind me checking it out. Hang in there is all I can say. I have been in your shoes...please hold tight to God's mercy and knowing that He already has your child picked out for you. (I know that's easier said than done, and I wanted to slap everyone who told me that during our wait, but please know it's true). God is faithful and good, our daughter is living proof!
ReplyDelete