A blog about my journey of infertility, endometriosis and adoption. Hoping to relate to and support others!
Monday, August 8, 2011
Tough Month
Just a short post: I know this month I will be needing my friends and family. Lots of triggers and reminders that this time last year we were ESTATICALLY matched with a birthmom and thought we were officially on the road to parenthood. Saddend recently to find out the birthmom who decided to parent has been evicted from home and not in a good situation. Just wish we were able to give that sweetpea a better life and be a mommy and daddy. I can only hope and pray our time to be matched will be very soon! On top of that very likely there are masses growing back on my ovaries and possible surgery AGAIN next month. Even worse they can't get me in for an ultrasound until September 7th, while I double over in pain more than I care to. Yup, life goes on, I get stronger, but doesn't minimize my physical and emotionally painful moments. I just hope it's true when they say it will be all worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment