I am a therapist and truly know the answer to the this question, but yet continue to ask myself it: Why oh why are some days harder than others? I straight up knew this adoption process was going to be harder than anything (note:besides the horrible pain of infertility), but I truly feel so alone somedays.
Moving to Green Bay was one of the hardest things, but one of the best things for me and my husband to do. The best part was moving closer to family, the hardest was leaving some very close genuine friends. You always say moving won't change that, but it has and I miss some friends so much it hurts somedays. I have support, but yet I feel very alone in Green Bay. It is difficult to find couples our age in our situation and adopting. People our age is all about babies, toddlers and school-age children. Am I jealous, hell yes! I just can't relate and can't expect them to relate to me. I just wish this could be easier and I could find others who understand just how hard this is! I am done with "poor me" and do want to recognize the blessings I do have. Again it is knowing I am not alone, but today I feel it~ Today is a harder day...
No comments:
Post a Comment